Monday, July 07, 2008

And so... the Journey Begins

I'm atremble with adrenaline, even if I'm really only going home today.

But I won't be there long, and the trailing to do list I'm lugging home with me is really going to make the time fly.

Currently the car is packed, except for the Macbook and myself. It took a lot of sweat and dangerous teetering (perhaps that is why my adrenaline is pumping, on second thought), and setting the car alarm off, and rather loud mutterings, but everything is now ready for the first leg of this once in a lifetime experience.

I'm replenishing with a reward Jamba smoothie (chunky strawberry-- if peanut butter and banana is your thing, then I highly recommend it), but headed out in under half an hour. The next time I will have Internet access will be in England... and so, until then, I bid you adieu.